To apply for membership in the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of the Garden State, Inc.:
- The applicant must attend at least two meetings as a guest and work at at least one club event including but not limited to: PWCCGS Specialty, Agility Trial, PWCCGS Match, PWCCGS Herding Instinct Test, Funday, Annual Picnic.
- The applicant must be sponsored by one member of the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of the Garden State who is in good standing and has been a member for a least one (1) year.
- The applicant must obtain the application form and a copy of the Code of Ethics from the Corresponding Secretary and submit the application to the sponsor together with a dues payment for the current year.
- The sponsor, who must have known the applicant for at least six (6) months, is required to submit a detailed letter of recommendation.
- The sponsor shall send all of the original papers, together with the applicant's check, to the corresponding
- No member may sponsor more than two (2) applicants in one (1) year. A husband and wife are to be considered two (2) applicants.
- Be sure the application is complete before mailing it to the Corresponding Secretary. An incomplete application will be returned and may cause consideration of the applicant to be delayed.
- The board will review the application at the first meeting following its receipt and it will be read & voted upon at the next general membership meeting. The name(s) of the applicant(s) will be published in the call of the general meeting.